1. Racer will pay a $20 entry fee
2. Each class will get 2 passes in the pit
3. 100% payback
4. Registration starts at 11:00 AM
5. Any driver using illegal drugs or alcohol before or during a race will not be permitted to run. No refund will be given.
6. At all times while at Tri County, vehicles must be operated by a qualified driver.
7. The speed limit on Tri County’s grounds is 5 MPH. – we will strictly enforce this rule!
8. All drivers must wear a DOT approved helmet and seat belts.
9. Passengers must wear a DOT approved helmet and seat belts.
10. Eye protection is required for drivers of vehicles with no windshield.
11. Classes are determined by tire size.
12. No grinding off of tire size… size must be visible.
13. Cut tires and tractor tires will be allowed to run.
14. All vehicles are allowed to change tires and run another class.
15. All vehicles must have operational brakes.
16. All vehicles must have proper hook in the rear. If hook-up breaks while being towed, the driver must re-hook.
17. If a Tri County official is not comfortable with hooking a cable, the driver will hook and unhook.
18. No loose gear or equipment in the vehicle during a run.
19. All plastic, aluminum or stainless steel fuel cells must have appositive locking cap and be securely fastened and vented.
20. Batteries must be securely fastened to the vehicle.
21. Unsportsmanlike conduct by any driver or pit crew member is prohibited. Any such behavior will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any and all winnings (no refunds).
22. Any contact with the guard rail in the pit during a run will result in disqualification for that run.
A - Up to 35” DOT
B - 36” to 39.5” DOT
C - 40” to 44” DOT
D - 46” to 54” DOT
E - Tractor tires
F - Open – no nitrous
G - Open – nitrous
I - 4 & 6 cylinder – no nitrous