1. Racer will pay a $20 entry fee
2. Classes are determined on race day.
3. 100% payback
4. Registration starts at 11:00 AM
5. Any driver using illegal drugs or alcohol before or during a race will not be permitted to run. No refund will be given.
6. At all times while at Tri County, vehicles must be operated by a qualified driver.
7. The speed limit on Tri County’s grounds is 5 MPH. – we will strictly enforce this rule!
8. All drivers must wear a DOT approved helmet and seat belts.
9. Passengers must wear a DOT approved helmet and seat belts.
10. Eye protection is required for drivers of vehicles with no windshield.
11. All vehicles must have operational brakes.
12. No loose gear or equipment in the vehicle during a run.
13. All plastic, aluminum or stainless steel fuel cells must have appositive locking cap and be securely fastened and vented.
14. Batteries must be securely fastened to the vehicle.
15. Unsportsmanlike conduct by any driver or pit crew member is prohibited. Any such behavior will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any and all winnings (no refunds).
Classes are determined on race day at drivers meeting
Quads & UTV’s